[An Ode to Things that Make My Day]

Thursday, April 29, 2010

[An Ode to Things that Make My Day]


* ahem *  An ode to thee, which makes me happy, 
You will always be in my heart. 
From things like Mt. Dew and Kleenexs, 
Its my wish we never part. 






Oh Kristen, sweet Kristen, 
Oh how I talk about thee, 
Your weird and random quirks, 
will always make me happ-y





And the muppet makers, you were smart, 
You made me laugh until I cried. 
And my sisters scream, 
as they watched as the bunnies died. 


And how I talk to you dear friends,
My happiness this shall not douse.
For when all is lost, just remember,
that 3... is for your house.




My bestest friends ever, 
Of me you do take care. 
I see you every day, 
For me, you're always there. 



You're interactions with each other, 
I try hard not to laugh. 
Your randomness, and quirky ness, 
When you talk to your other half. 








These are the things that make my day,
When I'm sad and when I'm not
Just add a cup of Mt. Dew,
Oh yeah... it hits the spot :)




Also what makes me happy is the number of people who visit my blog: 




Yes, there's a disrepency between returning visitors and unique visitors, but I know what that reason is :)  


The higher the green bar is to the blue bar, shows that people stay on the blog  longer because they're looking at other pages. 

2 thoughts :

Kristen K said...

Hooray, you love me. ^_^

Matt Harris said...

Ha ha ha! I loved the muppet bunnies!

Statcounter