[Audio]

Thursday, April 29, 2010

[Audio]


Ok, so, I fixed the audio links in some of my posts.  Google changed the location of their audio player and suddenly all my posts broke.


I have a surprise for you!   Well, for some of you.  Others won't care.


I finally extracted all the voice memos off my iPhone.  I tend to carry it around and start recording random conversations.


I compiled some of the best moments off of the last couple months.  You may hear your voice in there somewhere.  





note: its kind of funky to hear Cory's voice after many months of not hearing it.


Also in this edition of Kikastrophe, I have audio posts to things I have referenced in other posts.


Danny's cool new chord worthy of the conference center and improvisation on the organ: 







Pono and my arrangement of Come thou Fount







I'm a big fan of the 6/8 change at 1:13 :)


Anyways.  I just thought I'd get those up as I've had people ask for the last 2. 

2 thoughts :

Ashley Serena said...

You guys rock. :) Can I come play with you when I'm an American again? Please?

Anyways, I love your rendition. <3 Such a beautiful song.

Laura said...

Yes you may. We would love that.

Statcounter