Morning

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Morning


*alarm goes off* 
*looks at alarm* 7:20
Time to get up I guess. 
*roll over, close eyes for a sec*
*LOUD OBNOXIOUS POUNDING ON FRONT DOOR*
*eyes snap open* 
*Checks clock again*
7:22
Probably imagined it. 
*closes eyes*
*EVEN LOUDER ENERGETIC OBNOXIOUS POUNDING ON FRONT DOOR*
*rolls out of bed*
*wanders out of room and upstairs groggily*
*looks through peep hole to see little person there *
*opens door *
"HI! 
*little person bounces* 
"Uh, hi?"
"I'm JACKIE! I'm moving in here soon!" 
way too perky.  Its not even 8. 
"I was wondering if I can take my parents through the apartment so they can see where I'm living?"
Your parents are up this early too?
Suuuuuure?
"Great!"
*does foot kick thing and turns around to get parents*
*leave front door open and goes back to bed *


I hate morning people.


  P.S. Check out my 101 in 1001  and see how I'm doing!

1 thoughts :

ticktickatick said...

Aren't you glad you're moving?

Girls who are still on daddy's credit card are the most annoying to live with anyway.

Statcounter