[Dear God]

Sunday, January 24, 2016

[Dear God]


Dear God,

Its me.  Your borderline Daughter.   Once upon a time You told me that Cory wouldn't be the one I would choose to marry.  You've also alluded to the fact that someone is being prepared for me.

I have a question for You.

Did You really have this epic plan in mind for the last 8 years, (or longer) that my graduation from 2007 would be delayed 10 years by a mental disorder just so that I could meet this guy?  Did You have a hand in this variation of school being 10 times better than the last one?  How about the failure at Bishop Fox just so I could be ready for Microsoft?

Did You have a hand in all this, just so I could meet this person, when he was finally ready to be met, the summer after he figured out which direction he wanted to go ?

Am I as much an answer to his prayers as he could be for mine?  Can I be an answer to his prayers? Can I soothe his struggles and understand him like no one else ever has?

Did You orchestrate this all, telling me to be patient for as long as I could?

Cause.... if this is what I've been patient for, its been totally worth it. He's been worth it.    I know I've been kinda mean in that I was tired of the stepping stones I needed, and how I've said I've hated You for the past many years of tears and pain, as people seem put into my path and then taken away.  But then I learned that they never would have been good for me.  Ever.

If this is what you've led me to, if this is the final stretch of my search, if this is the finish line of that chapter, can I cry tears of happiness?  Because thank you for making me wait at least this long.  And If I have to wait longer, if I'm wrong about what I observe, I still won't doubt you again.

Because if this is him... it was worth the wait.

Love, Me.  

0 thoughts :

Statcounter