[2016]

Monday, January 04, 2016

[2016]


So I'm back to trying to blog.  I want to blog once a week, but more if I need to.

Here are my resolutions.  Hold me accountable. 


High Priority: 
  • Do an act of service every day.  Write it down in my "memory book."
  • Do better at scripture studies.  
  • Keep a list of articles I read every day, and post a maximum of 3 political articles with a neutral caption.  Any others can be added to a "laura's politics group or blog"
  • Blog once a week, more if I feel like it. 
  • "Channel Jon"
  • Attend Church more.  

Other Priority:
  • Get a nightly and morning routine started
  • Brush my teeth more often
  • Stay hydrated and eat better
  • Spend time with at least 3 friends I don't usually hang out with a month
  • Take the time to not be irritated at people who ask my help. 
  • Work consistently
  • Start some new hobbies

Self care Priorities:

  • Mindfulness meditation every night.  Give myself an hour to myself to write in memory journal and think about the day. 
  • Exercise more, and sleep better, but don't sleep in. 
  • ADHD notecards


This year I graduate school.   I need to prep to adult in the real life and I need to make sure I solidify it this semester as Microsoft starts in June.  

Hold me accountable for these.  

0 thoughts :

Statcounter