[London]

Sunday, May 09, 2010

[London]


They made it to London.


There's a difference about being away from someone who is waiting to see you again, then someone who hates your guts.  I thought their absence was going to be just as hard, if not harder, than all my absences with Cory. Its not.   Thank goodness for Skype.



 I figured out how to get it on my iPhone, and if I am connected to a wifi, I can call Chris's computer.  So that's what I did last night.  I didn't get to hear his voice cause Scott (dude with the glasses)  was sleeping, but he listened to mine and typed back.  Danny was in another room.


They live in flats.  I don't have much of a description of what they look like or where they are.  Yesterday they got to go to a big concert in St. Martin of the Fields.  Its a church of some sort, and they were playing mozart's music.  (Sorry for my musical ignorance, I know some of you musical people are cringing. )




Today, they got to go to Church :

And St. Paul's Cathedral.

And West Minister Abbey - I'm severely jealous of this last place.  Go to the link! Look at the architecture.  They went to a Vaughn-Williams mass.  As in Ralph Vaughn Williams.  Yeah, him.  




This last one makes me smile.  SO much.  




Not sure why.  I think it's Chris's face.   

Anyways, that's the update on the Boys in London.  We'll see what normal days and this week brings

2 thoughts :

Ashley Serena said...

Good luck, my friend. :) It sure does look like they're having fun. You can have awesome adventures as well in Utah! ;D

Kristen K said...

I agree with Ashley! It's just sometimes hard to find the adventures in the Provo/Orem area. You can always make some up though. :)

Statcounter