'Guys I Can't Have Because They're Not Real' list - AS IT STANDS UNFINISHED

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

'Guys I Can't Have Because They're Not Real' list - AS IT STANDS UNFINISHED


If you've been following me on Twitter, you'll know I've been talking about how I want to date these unrealistic people.  Add all of them up, and you get the 'Guys I Can't Have Because They're Not Real' list. This is a several year old list, going all the way back to the dorm days with Socorro. (I guess I should finish that DT post at some point. ) Anyways, I've pulled out the journal entry from 2 years ago, to add to the list of boys I cannot have.

LOKI
The Avengers / Thor



Lets face it.  I'm in love with this mans mouth.






I feel Loki was deeply misunderstood.  He got the shaft, and reacted out of anger once he found out who he was.  Anyways, VIDEO CLIP of HOTNESS!


STARKILLER:
The Force Unleashed


Starkiller summed up in 30 seconds:



Starkiller.  Force powers are hot.   He's a character from the Force Unleashed 2. Vader's minion turned good for a girl.










Cloud Strife:

In all honesty, When I used to picture Nik in my head, it used to come up like Cloud.



 Gifs make everything happy.












Link


I'm a fan of the TP Link.

















Colonel Mustang - Fullmetal Alchemist
His voice. I love it.




TOPHER BRINK
Dollhouse





Karl Helo Agathon -
Battlestar Galactica




  P.S. Check out my 101 in 1001  and see how I'm doing!

0 thoughts :

Statcounter