[Eon]

Thursday, October 04, 2012

[Eon]



So, there's this boy at work. 
He's not just a boy at work, he's a supervisor
But not mine.

He sets himself apart by the way he carries himself. 
His confidence shows, as does his personality. 

I find myself seeking his face out on the floor, 
Feeling my disappointment when I can't see him. 

His manner is so fascinating. 

And its hard to look at his face for long periods of time

Because well, I like him. 

What else is new?


**post edit** so this was an attempt to tell a story like Ashley's blog.  And well, I think I'll stick to my regular way of writing.  


GUYS XD! There's a new boy I have a crush on.  But this one's different.  and I say this loosely, because, well, everyone says that about every guy.  However, from what I've observed and the way I've talked to him, this one has serious potential to just, make me laugh forever.  He also potentially has the capacity to understand my head.  

He's also so far ahead of the people at work with intelligence.... 

And you all know what that means. 

Now, to find out if he has glasses. ;) 


0 thoughts :

Statcounter