[My Racist Socks]

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

[My Racist Socks]


Once upon a time, Cory walked in on my Racist Socks, and it probably scarred him for life.

Back up time:   Cory had come home from work early, or taken part of the day off, and contacted me, and I went to his place while he worked from home.  I was wearing my pjs, and a black sock, and a white sock.   I had settled into the beanbag in his bedroom, and had already taken several naps during the course of the day.  (he was playing his xbox....)

He ended up getting up to use the bathroom, and I watched him walk out the door, and my eyes moved downward ever so slightly to my feet which were sticking out from the blankets.  Perfect eyeview of my feet.  My black foot and my white foot.  I bent my toes and it looked like a mouth.  Exploring further, I could see that I could turn my feet and it would look like they were talking to each other.  What did I do first?

"Shampoo is better!"



Which incidently is one of Cory's famous lines to me.... "Stop looking at me Swan!"

Letting my feet talk to each other a little bit longer, they started commenting on the skin color of the other, and it ended up in an all out racist fight, and they started attacking each other.  It was HORRIBLE!  and just as the white sock was screaming at the black one, Cory opened the door, they both screamed at him and dove under the covers, leaving me dying of laughter on the bean bag, and Cory wide-eyed at the door.

He looked at me, nodded, and sat down in the middle of the room,. picked up the controller, looked back at me, (now with tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard) said "oooookay" and then went back to work on his video game.

Moral of the story:

Match your socks....

And Shampoo is better.


  P.S. Check out my 101 in 1001  and see how I'm doing!

0 thoughts :

Statcounter