[Cutesy]

Monday, April 05, 2010

[Cutesy]



Ok, leaving that behind. ITS OVER NOW.....

I have this little habit of browsing through pictures, and then saving ones i like to my computer.  Mostly for my own photographic reference, or to show friends and have them go awwwww. :)    Anyways, heres some of my collection.  (I hold no claim to these pictures, I did not take them, or have anything to do with them.)

This was a tee shirt quilt that someone made  Someday, I'll take all my tee-shirts and do the same. 



This is Danny's sister Brianna.  I downloaded this picture because someday, I will put together an outfit like this, and look good in it.  I have the red shirt.... and the jeans... i need an orange shirt. 




The manipulation, was genius.  




Do I have to say anything about this one?




someday, I will be able to get my hair to look like this. 

If I were you, I wouldn't ask. 




This is my cousin.. and i think they did this with a timer on their camera. 



awwwww.....




This one was cool.




Isn't that really awesome?




Isn't that SO cute!?




:D :D 









Apparently these are llamas. 





anyways.  that's the collections of pictures in my download folder.  I have more elsewhere, on an external drive somewhere.  






1 thoughts :

Ashley Serena said...

Those were DANCING llamas.
EPIC.
And what cute pictures. :D I especially love the orangutan costume idea.

Statcounter