[Goodbye]

Monday, March 29, 2010

[Goodbye]


Dear Best Friend,
Its been a good several years that we knew each other. I'm sorry that things turned out the way that they did. I miss having a geek guy to text random geekiness to.  I hope that she makes you very happy, and you figure out your life.  I hope and wish the best for you, cause you deserve it.  I will treasure the memories I had with you, instead of scorn them, and I'll love instead of hurt.  Knowing you has taught me things that I never knew that I would learn, and unfortunately our separation taught me even more.  I'm sad that you never even read my apologies, and that you feel the need to keep me out of your life.  That's Ok. When all is said and done, and we've gone through our tests and trials, we'll see each other again, in the Celestial Kingdom.  We'll hug and say, "I missed you, I was stupid, this is who I found to be my companion! I'm so happy you made it here with me my brother/sister."  I wish you the best.  I love you. I'll see you again.

Laura

3 thoughts :

Kristen K said...

Apparently you posted a status on Facebook similar to this post and my mom thought Cory had died.

Laura said...

He pretty much did.

Kristen K said...

But not literally. My mom thought he literally died over the weekend.

Statcounter