Flitting through the office.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Flitting through the office.


Once upon a time, I wandered down the aisleways towards one of the managers to ask a question about our product.

A question that got several other cubicles involved in the answer. 

After clarifying the answer I turned to walk down the long Aisle to my cubicle. 


After looking around to make sure no one could see me, I started skipping through the aisle in a similar manner to those videos you watch in slo mo of someone skipping through the field to their loved ones.   As I came to a stop, I heard my name, and turned around to see, in horror, the entire half of the floor looking over the cubicles at me.  They had come to a different conclusion and had stood up to call my name and yell it at me. 

And I died laughing. 

0 thoughts :

Statcounter